Old November 21st 20, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kevin Neave[_2_]

Default GDL 90 on XCSoar

Hi Dan,

Did you ever try this with your Dell Streak 5?

Regards

KN

At 20:34 17 November 2020, Dan Marotta wrote:
On 11/17/20 11:54 AM, Davis Chappins wrote:
Christophe,
I looked into the EU version of Stratux but 978 isn't used over there

so
it disabled that radio. The main branch of Stratux has both 978 and 1090
and is more appropriate for the US.

Dan,
Glad you were able to figure it out and it worked for you. Did you fly

with it at all?
I'll create a github later with the files so that anyone can install

it.

No, I didn't fly with it. Getting three aircraft hits, plus getting
their ICAO numbers and other information on each, plus getting a
collision warning convinced me that your script works. Since I don't
use Stratux in the Stemme (Trig 22 and TN 70), the gyro (Trig 22 and TN
72), or the C-180 (Garmin GTX-345 and FlyQ), I have no need.

--
Dan
5J