Old July 10th 03, 01:42 PM
Dennis O'Connor

In the age of video conferencing it is high time that congress be disbursed
back their districts where they HAVE to talk to their constituents - instead
the professional procurers hanging out in the hallways...
Let the terroristas figure out how to have a mass event in hundreds of
individual districts...

Denny

Who, exactly, are they trying to protect? If the only motive is to
protect individual elected officials, then I contend that a Cessna with
500 lbs of explosives is a very BAD weapon. The pilot would have to know
exactly where the official(s) was, and would have to get relatively close
to them (in aeronautical terms). In addition, our Constitution provides
for the replacement of elected officials in an orderly fashion.