Old January 29th 20, 10:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Mechanical Vario Needed

wrote on 1/26/2020 1:34 PM:
Looking for a working mechanical vario for sale. If you have a winter or whatever sitting up in the shelf gathering dust let me know. It is for installation in another 1-26 thats going to the 1-26 Championships this year.
Dan

Don't they let you use batteries in those gliders? And wouldn't it be nice to have
an audio? And didn't have to mount a flask?