Old March 15th 04, 07:38 PM
Stewart Kissel

At 19:00 15 March 2004, Liam Finley wrote:
Liam-

A few years ago I was shopping for a glider. Peak
Soaring in Colorado was going full blast at the time
and pushing PW5's hard. I went and test flew one.

The price and performance did not make sense for me,
so I looked elsewhere. Curiously the guy who ran Peak
Soaring and was pushing PW's was one of the reasons
I did not investigate them further, like you and Ben
he was a chest-beater. Check some of the old flame
wars from him. Hell most of what you two say I agree
with-but the tone I can live without. It serves no
purpose IMHO.

I suppose the PW group will probably learn from the
1-26ers and take their efforts to their own web site
to avoid the abuse. That is to bad because the 1-26er's
are a great bunch of guys.

If PW-5 owners are really as content as they claim
to be, why are they
so touchy and defensive?

SNIP.

If PW-5'ers did more flying and less whining perhaps
they could
convince us otherwise.