Old October 6th 05, 11:18 AM
Simon Robbins

Default A very good lesson learned...

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
The DPE told me when he gave me my temporary certificate, "This is
your license to learn; that's it! Use it well." I'd have to say he
hit that one right on the head.

Sounds to me like the EMS guy wasn't entirely on the ball either, so on the
assumption he's on a good deal more hours, the learning never stops.
Trouble is, when you get to that kind of level for EMS jobs, do you stop
analysing those events or accept the lesson? Putting it simply, do you
think he went away thinking he made a mistake, or moaned for the rest of the
day about the "unknown helicopter" that cut him up!?

Si