Old February 16th 04, 09:51 PM
phil hunt

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 22:52:39 -0000, James Hart wrote:

As we (the Brits) don't seem to go to war with anyone now on our own then it
would appear to be a good cost saving idea at a first glance, if we can't do
the job then someone else in the alliance will take up the slack in that
role. If at a later date it turns out to be a mistake then with the rest of
the Eurofighter client nations taking up the gun then posibly there would be
a route for us reinstating it.

Following that logic we could scrap the entire armed forces!

(Email: zen19725 at zen dot co dot uk)