Old July 21st 11, 02:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Freeman

Default $80 "Sportscam" from Costco

At $80 I would not like to make it a one use item. I have not tried
filming yet as I am unsure of how to attach it securely to the glider
at various positions. Any experienced suggestions? Any really bad
effects on control?

Steve Freeman

On Jul 20, 9:21*pm, Eric Greenwell wrote:
On 7/19/2011 12:10 PM, Tom Stock wrote:

Eric *wrote:
This looks like everything we hoped the MD-80 "micro cam" units would be.
I haven't bought one yet, but it's tempting, with 2.5 hour recording
time, a real waterproof case, audio and video, various mounts, and so on.