Old April 29th 18, 12:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Oudie won’t download flight

Hi Dennis,

Is it an Oudie 2 or Oudie IGC?

When done flying, did you simply shut down the Oudie, or did you first exit SeeYou Mobile. It is important that you exit SeeYou Mobile every time you finish using it. It then saves any settings changes and the flight lot. Go to Menu, Next, Exit.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
On Saturday, April 28, 2018 at 8:33:33 PM UTC-5, wrote:
When I went to upgrade it automatically upgraded to 8.01. Now it appear to work fine so i had no concern.

Today i had my first flight with it but after landing and shutting off the device just like I always have . When I got home there was NO flight file to transfer to OCL !

Now i did the upgrade manually as my updater didn’t work.

What is wrong and how can I fix this???

Dennis. DC