Old April 30th 10, 01:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default My final flight as owner in N1943L - Video

My final flight as owner in N1943L - Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP7dkpeXi6w

Sold my airplane so this is the final video with me owning Sundowner
One Niner Four Three Lima.... Video speaks for itself. It was poetic
justice for this flight as the forecast the evening before was to be
severe clear and I woke up to ceilings of 400 feet. Nice way to
remember my last flight as owner.

This doesn't mean I will stop flying as I am transitioning to glider.
I will rent as needed to maintain currency in single engine or act as
safety pilot for IFR pilots.