Old August 22nd 19, 09:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Seminole Lake Gliderport for sale

On Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 2:06:50 PM UTC-4, Rich Owen wrote:
Tom,

Sorry didn’t see the second part of your question. Mihai was on a visa that expired after 5 years. He returned to Romania a few years ago to settle some differences with the government. He also has several businesses in Romania that needed his attention. He has been in the process of getting an E2 visa which is an investor’s visa that will be good for 5 years (I believe). Our office manager and one of the directors of the company have been working on permanent resident status for about a year. She was just approved to enter a one year waiting period before being offered permanent residency. Immigration is a very complicated process if you do it legally. Just ask any individual who has gone thru the process. My next door neighbor is a naturalized US citizen originally from Moscow. Her daughter, son-in-law and baby daughter have been trying to immigrate to the US for over 7 years. She and her husband were both educated in the US (post graduate degrees), he works for Visa, and their child was born in the US. Adele (their child) is a citizen of the US. However, they are still waiting for approval for their immigration. Rev Aviation Soaring is a great venue to discuss aviation subjects. Please don’t use it to discuss politics. Whatever your stance, let’s just agree immigration is a complex topic that would be better left out of this thread. Thanks to the many of you who have flown with us. We are looking at doing another XC Camp in 2020 that would be over a long weekend. For those of you that still work, it might help getting some education while your family enjoys the local sights.

Sincerely,
Rich

Rich, what a flattering portrayal of the Mihai situation! When I die would you please write my obituary.