Old May 8th 20, 09:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Salmon[_3_]

Default Rigger Information

At 21:54 07 May 2020, Dave Nadler wrote:
On Thursday, May 7, 2020 at 4:15:04 AM UTC-4, David Salmon wrote:
Dave do you mean to plug the lead into the Charge XLR on the control

panel?

No, battery connector so you can unplug the dead inbuilt battery and
connect to a glider battery.

Also can anyone identify the small green plug and socket used on the

battery?

I believe that's an MPX power lead as used by SH for battery connections.
While I haven't seen the connector inside the IMI,
MPX is what I used and suggested to IMI as it matched the glider battery.
Example:
https://powerbox-americas.com/produc...90 9604630592

Hope that helps!
Best Regards, Dave

Thanks Dave, yes the MPX does look like the connector fitted to the battery
on the IMI PR.
Regards and stay safe
Dave