Old July 4th 04, 04:56 PM
Jim Weir

Jim and Gail in the BlueOnBlue-OneEightyTwo will be with you at the Pool Party
on Sunday, Monday to Oshkosh, Thursday and Friday forums, and westbound Friday
afternoon.

Have you picked a "talk-to-me" frequency from that list I sent you yet?

Somebody suggested that we put RAP on a window sticker. I'll do that on the
"Oshkosh Bound" poster and have it up for download this afternoon (Sunday).

Jim

"Jay Honeck"

-Who's in for OSH '04?
-
-Mary and I (and the Osh-kids) will be flying in on Monday, and staying
-through the following Sunday...
-
-(Our Rec.Aviation party is planned for Wednesday night, after the airshow,
-at our campsite. Admission is a 6-pack of good beer!)

http://www.rst-engr.com