Old September 3rd 07, 01:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke[_2_]

Default "Fly Baby, you violated Class B Airspace"

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote:

you violated Class B Airspace!"

That's towards the top of the list of Things a Pilot Hates to Hear.

My guess is the guy saw someone in the distance go over Redondo, then tuned
in
to the CTAF at Auburn (S50). Since I was the next guy to call about
entering
the downwind, he assumed I had been the plane he'd seen.

Who cares what he thought he saw? He's not the FAA - screw him.

One interesting aspect: The guy making the accusation never gave his
aircraft's call sign.

That figures.

--
Dan

"You were pretty hard on the Beaver last night, Ward."
-June Cleaver