Old November 8th 17, 03:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Papa IN

Default Grob mechanic in the Midwest?

There was a complicated AD on the Grob 102 a while back, the wing spar spigot assemblies work.
Recently I ran a cross more than one gliders that just hibernating and waiting to be comply with this AD. Grob used to have a service shop in Ohio. Is anyone from Grob left behind that did this AD before? I am not able to drive to NM and back. Is anyone else successfully did this AD before around Indiana-Ohio-Illinois-Michigan? I appreciate your help!
Thanks