Old July 6th 03, 01:17 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: Cowardice in Battle
From: Richard Lamb
Date: 7/4/03 8:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time

ArtKramr wrote:

From: "S. Sampson"

Date: 7/4/03 10:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time

If there are those who are senssitive about not
having served, that in no way concerns me.

I don't think someone who arrived in the last months of the war can
be compared to someone who flew the first 25 missions into Germany.
But then, since I wasn't in that war, maybe my vote doesn't count.

I flew 50 missions. And since you flew none, you are not in a position to
critisize anyone who flew any at all. You stand far behind anyone who even

flew
one mission.Very far behind.

I dunno, Art.

I found exception with what you said too.

I flew over 200 missions.
ALL of them far behind "enemy lines".

But Viet Nam probably doesn't count, does it.

Then don't attack those who also flew missions.

Arthur Kramer
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer