Old May 20th 17, 11:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Anyone flown a SHK-1?

I now own the SHK that Scott Williams restored. I have also owned and flown an SH -1 and a K 6E. The longer cockpits of the Later serial number SH-1 and SHK are very comfortable for tall pilots. The K6E is cramped by comparison. The SHK will climb very well and handles well. The K6E is one of the nicest handling gliders ever built and performs well for its vintage. Compare sports class handicap numbers for the SHK and K6E. Scott Williams built a custom trailer for the SHK and his restoration is probably the nicest SHK in the U.S. He made a Utube video"Winch Launching thw SHK" worth viewing. I do have his documentation, factory drawings, spare parts, etc

What specifically are you wanting?