Old April 19th 04, 01:05 PM
Otis Winslow

Weigh the airplane. I've gone through all the dance with added and removed
equipment starting with the factory numbers and rolling it all forward. It
never
matches the actual.

"O. Sami Saydjari" wrote in message
In the documentation set that I received with my aircraft (PA28R-201T),
I found an "Eqipment List" that does not seem to have been kept up to
date. I also have a document with the original equipment list that came
with the aircraft when it was born. My latest weight and balance also
has equipment information on it.

Is there a definitive place where a definitive list is supposed to be
kept. Is it part of the required documentation that an aircarft is
required to have with it? Is the list supposed to include serial
numbers along with model numbers?

-Sami
N2057M, Piper Turbo Arrow III