Old April 27th 05, 09:38 PM
Rich S.

"Dave S" wrote in message
k.net...
Dude... I'm using mogas because I'm using a MO-engine. I've driven cars at
over 5000 ft (Lake Tahoe.. 9000 ft) MSL.. and in temps over 100* F... and
alcohol wont hurt MY engine because the seals in it and the fuel system
are DESIGNED to use motor gas in all of its domestic forumulations. I
think some of those "absolutes" you are listing are overkill.

I will be using fuel injected engine with an automotive fuel rail
regulated at 40 PSI over upper deck pressure..through a recirculating fuel
circut with firesleeved hoses. I don't think vapor lock is gonna be the
issue here. I'm just planning on using 100LL because I dont want to land
on a 2000 ft sod strip 40 miles from the nearest town of over 50,000
people. I'm into flying to travel to where the people are

So? You've a different set of commandments. I just related *mine*. :^)

Rich S.