Old November 25th 03, 06:39 AM
robert arndt

(Jason Strong) wrote in message . com...
Anyone been to the site dedicated to supposed time traveler John
Titor?

If so, can any of you identify the box that Titor claims to be a GE
C-202 Time Displacement Unit from 2036?

I read his story and looked closely at his color photos of the machine
but to me it looks just like an ordinary (our time) USAF remote
missile box.

Anyone here have knowledge of that equipment?

Can you point me to a site that has comparative photos of such boxes?

For those unfamiliar with John Titor he was the guy that claimed to be
a soldier from the year 2036 that had to go back to Rochester, MN back
in 1975 to recover an IBM 5100 series computer. Apparently the 5100
had some type of hidden feature that allowed it to translate computer
codes/languages... and that this feature, modified for UNIX, will fix
a problem with UNIX in 2038.

Titor sunsequently visited the year 2000 and posted messages about our
future. He even posted parts of an operating manual for a machine that
uses dual singularities to displace time- a GE C-202 that weighs
around 500 lbs.

I saw the photos of the machine and it looks like a remote missile
box. I wanted to know if you guys could identify it.

Thanks,
JS

Titor's claim is not so unusual. There have been many different
versions of time travel that people have claimed to have made using
different methods and/or machines.
The British had the "Camera of Past Events", the Germans had the
occult Vril Society JFM (Jenseitsflugmaschine), the Vatican had Father
Ernetti's Chronovisor, and now a post-apocalyptic American Titor with
the GE C-204.
The only thing credible about his story is the fact that CERN and Los
Alamos have had detailed discussions about time travel/singularities.
Other than that everything looked faked. His logo, diagrams, drawings,
and photos weren't convincing at all. And if you read his story you'd
realize he was talking alternate worldlines too!
His device was a well made prop but if the guy was a real TT then the
NSA, FBI, CIA, etc... would have nabbed the guy and his device in the
interest of national security.
He posted for months... so much for that...
In the other above mentioned cases the camera was not taken seriously,
the JFM is never known to have worked and there is only 1 photo of it,
and the Chronovisor photo taken of Christ on the cross was proven a
fake.
I wouldn't lose sleep over anything Titor posted about the coming US
civil war and N-day when the Russians nuke America, China, and
Europe... yet don't seem to take any damage themselves? Yet Titor
claims 3 billion people died... and life in America goes on!
Right...

Rob