Old November 28th 03, 12:51 AM
Stephen Harding

robert arndt wrote:

Stephen Harding wrote in message ...
Bob McKellar wrote:

robert arndt wrote:

(Jason Strong) wrote in message news:9b697b3e.0311241735.5587db49
Anyone been to the site dedicated to supposed time traveler John
Titor?

If so, can any of you identify the box that Titor claims to be a GE
C-202 Time Displacement Unit from 2036?

snip debunking of ridiculous story

I think that it is great to have someone of Mr. Arndt's talents available to debunk non credible allegations.

Nobody will get away with posting silly legends about exotic technology when he's on the case!

Ahh but would it be so if the machine were only made by Messerschmitt or Krupp,
instead of the copy-cat American GE?

Obviously, you didn't read my reply very well, did you? I DID mention
the German JFM built in 1922. The Jenseitsflugmaschine was an "other
world flight machine" constructed from instructions supposedly
provided by ETs through channeling. The mediums for the Thule and Vril
Societies were Maria Orsitsch and Sigrun. The JFM was intended to
transport a human being from earth to Alderbaran in the Taurus
Constellation 68 light years away, not by spaceflight but by opening a
spatial/temporal gateway.

That's my boy! Thought you were slipping up there but it was only me.

Anyway, it was supposedly tested from 1922-24 then hurriedly
dismantled.It eventually was stored at Messerschmitt's Augsberg
facility... where it was either destroyed or disappeared.
But at least three photos of the machine exist. One I will post a link
to below. I thought it was the only one but at least two others exist
that show the machine at Peenemunde during the war (according to the
book "Hitler's Flying Saucers").
As I stated earlier, to my knowledge, it never worked:

http://freewebhosting.hostdepartment.../otti/rfz7.jpg

photo of Vril Gesellschaft medium Sigrun at Arado facility with Vril 7
disc:

http://freewebhosting.hostdepartment...otti/vril7.jpg

Interesting, but I'm still in the dark as to the "spatial/temporal gateway"
stuff!

The Nazi's weren't teaching Klingon then were they? Seems like a culture
they could really relate to!

SMH