Old June 2nd 18, 01:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
skoo yard bully

Default Boeing AH-64 Apache pics [1/6] - A Fuji Heavy Industries licensed built Apache for the JDSDF.jpg (1/1)

Stormin' Norman wrote in
:

The Japanese builds are just as good; but they're only 3 inches
long...

I don't get it.

Now we know why you use that dumbassed sig!

Bob laid out a riddle of the sphinx fo' ya?

If you are under the age of 40, you're too
young (and stupid) to "get it."

If you are over 40, we know why you hate
Trump and voted for your kommie killery.

A brief spot of history for the moron:
One of the things that helped Japan become
an economic power after WWII (i.e. World War Two)
was (drum roll)

(dum de de dum)

(ready Rastus?)

IT WAS THEIR MINIATURIZATION STUPID!