Old August 3rd 18, 05:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WB

Default Ultimate Survival Pack

On Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 6:18:07 PM UTC-5, CindyB wrote:
On Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 1:23:57 PM UTC-7, WB wrote:
On Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 11:47:48 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Never will forget when we were at Chilhowee and you were telling us about teaching the students artificial insemination on turkeys!

You mean the story about the student who didn't pay attention when I demonstrated obtaining semen from a rooster and when it was his turn to perform the procedure, he fell back to prior habits? The other students either bolted in horror or were rolling on the floor laughing. Good times!

I missed that story, but was astounded to learn about captive breeding plans for hawks and falcons. It involved some particular headwear. This is the updated fancy version.

http://northwoodsfalconry.com/produc...emination-hat/

Laughing,
Cindy B

Hey, that bird is really f'ing with my head! Maybe Karl can chime in here....