Old August 21st 07, 06:03 AM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.products,demon.local
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Default Anyone Here Ever Seen That Crappy Film Deep Impact?

Right on cue, completely anal retentive kookdancing queen, Dickless
Davie the "irrelevaant" Ignoranus, whined and
tholed like the antagonistic arsehole that he is:
"rec.music.classical" writes:

Lora Crighton wrote:

EvelynVogtGamble wrote:

rec.music.classical wrote:

Lora Crighton wrote:

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Considering the ongoing deterioration of rmc and rmo, I can't see that
anything I do is likely to have much effect!

Noticing deterioration is a justification for giving it another kick
in the
wrong direction? If everyone thinks like you, the trolls will own
both groups.

Did you realize that this post made it to your dream-kook's digest?
Nice way for him to repay one of the few people who voted against him
in the July ballot.

Who is this idiot whose return address presumes to represent the entire
newsgroup?

Probably Bruce or one of his friends. Please don't feed the trolls, and
please don't crosspost to alt.usenet.kooks. Thanks.

I notice that Tholen also cross posts, but you don't get on his case
about it. Why is that, tweetie?

What does your question have to do with classical music,
rec.music.classical?

I wasn't talking to you, Tholen.

And Lora Crighton wasn't talking to you when you responded to her,
rec.music.classical, but that didn't stop you.

You do not have my permission to post replies to my threads, Dickless.
So **** off.

Why should it stop me, rec.music.classical?

Because you are an arsehole, Dickless. You haven't posted anything on-
topic in this thread. Which proves you are a troll.

Or are you a hypocrite, rec.music.classical?

"Clasic" hypocrisy, Dickless.