Old July 4th 18, 05:26 AM
JonathanJoseph JonathanJoseph is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
On Thursday, January 18, 2001 at 5:23:17 PM UTC-8, wrote:[color=blue][i]
Please humor me...

What's with this group known as the "Quiet Birdmen"?

The story is centered on the group's annual party and discussing phenq -- known as a "Wing
Ding" -- held in Las Vegas last October.
Have been living in Las Vegas and never heard of "The Ancient and Secret Order of Quiet Birdmen." Although this post is quite old, If you want I can try to investigate. I'm a journalist.

Last edited by JonathanJoseph : July 10th 18 at 10:17 PM.