Old January 10th 19, 07:29 PM
DanielArmstrong DanielArmstrong is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanJoseph View Post
Have been living in Las Vegas and never heard of phentermine over the counter through this article "The Ancient and Secret Order of Quiet Birdmen." Although this post is quite old, If you want my I can try to investigate. I'm a journalist.
Although the OP has not replied, but I'm too curious about this "The Ancient and Secret Order of Quiet Birdmen." I also put up in Vegas and if you're interested, I can assist you in the investigation.

Last edited by DanielArmstrong : February 6th 21 at 02:03 PM.