Old March 22nd 12, 10:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default Minimoa first flight

On Thursday, March 22, 2012 4:53:39 PM UTC-5, Bob Kuykendall wrote:
On Mar 22, 11:57*am, Tony wrote:
I was surfing around today and found this cool website about Minimoa's. *Turns out this group has built a new one from scratch and had their first flight in it yesterday. Wow!

http://minimoa.jimdo.com/maiden-flight/

That's cool! I wish JJ would finish the Zanonia he's been building.

Thanks, Bob K.

I didn't know JJ was working on such a project. Speaking of here is a neat picture, must be from the 1946 nationals, of the Minimoa, Zanonia, and Orlik. Three classic gull wing planes. There is an effort under way to get the Zanonia back to Harris Hill this summer for IVSM 2012. Wish I could make it.

http://zanonia.com/Picture%20081.jpg