Old May 1st 13, 07:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Piet Barber

Default Looking for video of glider spinning in wind tunnel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7QkTBKtyw8 -- not a v-Tail, not a glider, but it's a spin, it's French, it's a wind tunnel, and it spins indefinitely.

On Wednesday, May 1, 2013 12:21:52 PM UTC-4, Nyal Williams wrote:
A couple of years ago there was a video of a V-tailed glider spinning in a

vertical wind tunnel. I believe this was of French origin.

The model had about a six ft wingspan; the tester simply tossed into the

wind tunnel in the spinning position and this could be maintained

indefinitely.

I cannot find a link and am looking for this video. The copy I saved is

now corrupt. Any hep is appreciated.