Old November 20th 05, 12:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Will a Starduster Too suit our mission ?

We have decided to buy an aerobatic plane just for the fun of flying and
getting proficient at some simple aerobatics.
A Starduster Too is available locally and we are wondering if this group has
any experience of owning one of these pretty biplanes ?

As Piper Archer drivers, without tailwheel experience, we don't have a clue
whether this bird would suit for our mission.

But I am sure you guys and girls out there will let us know ..........

--
Roy
N5804F Piper Archer

"I have had some bad landings but I have never missed the runway"