Old September 14th 08, 04:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
wright1902glider

Default Flyin' (sky)Ferraris OR The media is catching on...

Looks like our old friend Paul is at it again. Reminds me a lot of the
contractor-guy in that movie "The Money Pit". (When will my house be
done? Oh, in about two weeks!) Right. And Jerry Lewis said that we
were only a few years away from a cure for MD. That was in 1977.

At least the reporter mentioned that Moller International has never
actually produced a flying car despite being in business for 25 years.
The press might finally be catching on.

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/09/11/m...066x1200521118

MY plan for a flying car:

1 Shorts Skyvan + 1 Geo Metro = Flying Car

Done.

Harry Frey