Old June 8th 08, 08:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Thanks Dudley, more bull****

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

I wonder. We do a lot of stuff like that (CRM training) and it is
worthwhile to do. It's also fashionable amongst pilots to poo poo it and
say the training is a waste of time because "you either got it or you
don't" and to a large extent that's true too. Someone who has at least
some ability will figure out most of the requirements for good CRM
himself. They're mostly pretty obvious. However, most people do benefit
from CRM training. In every group of humans ( bit of a stretch to
include Maxie, admittedly) you have the famous bell-shaped curve. In the
middle you have the vast majority who will respond to further education
to a greater or lesser degree. On the right you have guys who don't,
never have and never will need any training in it. I've met about five
of these in my life, BTW and they're amazing people to watch work. On
the left you have Maxwell, who can't even figure out what a sockpuppet
is...
You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, IOW.

Bertie

Cool! Did your sockpuppet Dudley write that for ya? Sure as hell sounds
familuar.