Old October 13th 11, 10:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
Tom[_16_]

Default Isn't this spoofing thing outdated?

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 17:27:19 -0400, VOR DME wrote:

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 17:25:32 -0400, Dan wrote:

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 23:12:07 +0200, VOR-DME wrote:

Back to the normal identity (see how easy it is to change) I could very
easily submit posts signed, "TOM" ; write the most preposterous things,
then revert to my usual identity and furnish pithy responses. And what
would I have accomplished in so doing? What possible satisfaction could I
draw from such an inane prank? For me, it's not worth the 29 sec it takes
to do such a thing, but it would appear this is not the case for everyone
here.

Could it be that some contributors are having a very difficult time seeing
their shaky ideas challenged by rational arguments, and are ready to
resort to just about anything? Could it be that this same intellectual
weakness is what allowed them to be duped in the first place by these
whacko theories, preying on the intelectually frail?

He's scared of you, beeeing a bee and all.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

YeS! An intelectual bee I bee.

*HYOOGE BEE*

*Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Scared of bees? Maybe. This "bee". Naw.