Old May 7th 19, 07:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Bucket hat vs baseball cap

The terry cloth buckets with the narrow brim are the best. They can be soaked in water for a cooking effect, the brim can be bent out of the way and they shade your ears from sun burns. Unfortunately, the best source was 'The Vermont Country Store' which stopped selling them a number of years ago. Fortunately, I purchase a number of them before this happened and have been hoarding them. I still have three that are new. Hope they last me till I get too old to fly.
Tom
Boise