Old January 20th 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.restoration

Default I think old planes should be thrown away !!!

Don't confuse transportation with recreation. If you want to get there
fast and on time, buy an airline ticket.

You had me nodding my head in agreement till you got to that line.
Transportation and recreation can be the same thing!

I've gone a lot of places in a Cherokee, including Alaska twice; and
it's so much more fun than sitting a a giant tin can that I don't care
if it takes eight times as long and costs five times as much.

I'll admit, though, that a sailplane is not a very practical way to
fly to Alaska.

vince norris