Old May 23rd 04, 01:45 AM
la n.

lysdexic wrote in message ...
"which means that you are best, a mediocre student. Otherwise
you would have mentioned the university and degrees you have."

Neither true.

"However, it is people like you who think that they are smarter
than god thus they should be a god."

Not logical.

Heh. Good one. BTW, lysdexic, we have to train you *not*
to top post ...

- nilita

"R. David Steele" /OMEGA wrote in message
On Sat, 22 May 2004 14:30:55 -0700, "lysdexic"
wrote:

|Perhaps I have spent to much time learning math, science, history, and
|philosophy and not enough time in worship to be considered educated.

1) which means that you are best, a mediocre student. Otherwise
you would have mentioned the university and degrees you have.

2) no one is asking you to worship, only respect the wisdom.
Much of wisdom is not that different between the various
religions. Most wisdom does not change over time or culture.
However, it is people like you who think that they are smarter
than god thus they should be a god. In reality you do not have a
clue.

In time, nature will take care of you via death and the fact that
no one will remember you 10 years after your death. And this
little experiment that the left has been doing will be swept away
by nature and time. Wisdom prevails because only the wise
survive.

News==----

Newsgroups

=---