Old October 4th 03, 07:48 AM
Mr.Twistair

"David Hill" ???????/???????? ? ????????
?????????: ...

For the M337:
The Great Lakes Biplane 2T-1A from Great Lakes Plans Co looks like it
fits your criteria.

I feel it's what that guy is looking for, thanks. Failed to find who sells
the plans, still looking.

It may seem to be strange list of engines but the simple reason is that

both
M14P and Walters are still available here for the reasonably low cash.

It's
still available to find, say, never-run M332 or M337 for $3-4 K.

Really? Hmmmmm, I wonder how much shipping one to the US would cost?

I don't know exactly but it seems to be something around 6-7 bucks per 1 kg
gross weight if shipped to the other side of the Pond. I shipped abroad
something heavy only once and it was years ago, can define if interesting -
e-mail me.

Cheers,

Alex
http://twistairclub.narod.ru - Sport Rotorcraft of Russia