Old June 27th 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default (Air conditioned) OSH dorm room available

Montblack wrote:
I have a room in Taylor Hall that I will $hare. Rooms are AIR
CONDITIONED in
this dorm only.

So...you'll take ca$h from a stranger but not from us, eh? Or is it a
lodging vs. food/drink thing? :-)

You did disclose the possibility of tremendous after effects of too many
brats/beers, right? I'm thinking Wednesday evening, you're sleeping
with the windows open (and us with the tent flaps up) :-)

If I hear of anyone in need of a dorm room/taxi driver combo, I'll point
them your direction.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-Instrument Airplane