Old June 4th 06, 02:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Another Long Cross Country: HPN to PAO in 6 Days (long)

"Journeyman" wrote in message . ..

I begin writing this from the the boarding gate at SJC (San Jose
International, California) waiting for our flight back to New York,
hoping this will be my last commercial flight for a while. We will
have 2 days to finish packing, then we will be loading up a U-Haul
trailer and spending a week driving back to California to start my new
job. The Arrow is safe in its new parking space at Palo Alto (PAO)
after carrying us here from White Plains (HPN).

It's good to periodically change one's perspective.

Morris

Thanks for the great pirep! Sounds like you are off to a great start....