Old February 3rd 05, 06:24 PM
Stealth Pilot

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 17:19:45 GMT, "Dude" wrote:

For Pete's sake. Are you related to Ralph Nader?

Seriously, vote with your feet. These folks seem to make lots of mistakes,
do business elsewhere. Likely, they still are in business because there is
not better solution. If you really want to help everyone out, go start your
own company and do it better.

Otherwise, we have all had enough.

Had Nader not been such an overzealuos idiot, corvair production would never
have ceased, and we would likely be 10 years behind in the process of our
country dying due to overwhelming weight of consumer regulation and tort
costs.

In the future, perhaps you could simply state your gripe, let us all know,
and leave it be. You will convince more people with the an unemotional
statement of the facts.

There are a lot of guys in australia using aircraft spruce and I
havent heard any complaints from any of the locals.
....oh one guy was winging because an out of stock item was on back
order but it arrived soon enough.
....yeah one other guy winged like hell because they couldnt supply
4130 flat sheet. he rang around the us and australia and found that no
one else could either. he eventually sourced his 4130 from aircraft
spruce. it all arrived because I have drooled over the sheer size of
the order he put in. they supplied a *lot* of 4130 to him.

when I had the chance to holiday in the US we made a 70 mile detour to
the corona store. great little shop with friendly people. cool
aeroplane that hangs off the roof too. I'm still flying on the
tailwheel I bought as are 3 other aircraft with tailwheels I gave
away.
despite the guy's BS I'll still go back and buy my next tailwheel from
them. their catalogue alone is worth it.
Stealth Pilot
Australia.