Old February 26th 04, 01:59 PM
Pechs1

David- What we need is a force that is primarily made up of Military
Police, Intel and Civil Affairs folks (mostly an Army force) that
deals with such peacekeeping missions. BRBR

The 'military' exists for only two reasons. To kill people and break things.
Nation building is not the military's job. What does this have to do with your
initial BS about Kerry, while ignoring GWB's ineptitude in leading the military
in Iraq??

steele We must face that if we are to keep attacks off of our shores, we
have to take to where the potential problems are brewing. BRBR

What 'potential problem' did Saddam present??

You are endorsing preemtive warfare anywhere the US and any President feels
like going. That is scary.

P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)