Old December 24th 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Paul Tomblin

Default This is worth the bandwidth

In a previous article, Richard Riley said:
On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 01:51:32 +0000 (UTC),
(Paul Tomblin) wrote:

I'd find this a lot funnier if they hadn't laid off two of my Digital
Cinema Management System developers yesterday.

Is that the former Boeing Digital Cinema?

No, Kodak has had their own system a lot longer than Boeing has.

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
When I hear the history of some of the more ugly European cities, with