Old May 21st 08, 03:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace

Default FS: 2 KX-170B nav/comms

2 KX-170B nav/comms with trays, connectors, wiring harnesses, KI-212
indicator w/glideslope receiver, KI-201C vor/loc indicator, and KN-71
vor/loc converter. All were working when removed from my aircraft at
the beginning of the year. I have had the #1 radio and indicator bench
checked by Bevan Rabell avionics in Wichita Kansas and they checked
out ok. Here is a link to pictures of everything.
http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee251/twiebe/ These are all sold as
is, buyer can have them yellow tagged at his/her expense. Asking $600
for everything.