Old June 7th 08, 05:46 PM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Fighting the high cost of flying

"Jay Honeck" wrote in

I could not see my family suffer through this ordeal, so I stopped at
an airport and rented a brand new Toyota Prius and told them to drive
it home, one of the best decision I have made in a long time. It was
definitely longer than flying, but it was way more comfy and cost far
less than flying. Next time I have decided to drive for family trips.

That's so ironic, since I just subjected my family to a 1,000 mile
*drive* to Detroit (and back) for the Red Bull Air Races.

I'll alert Child Protection. Noone should be subjected to you for that
length of time.

Bertie