Old March 2nd 09, 03:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

Default Bowlus & Nelson Bumble Bee powered glider questions

Hold on - John Schag is selling the item on ebay, he is an ebay trader
not an enthusiast

I didn't come here to post something for sale, but to get some
information. Please refer to my original question, which had nothing
to do with eBay, nor did I refer anyone to any eBay auctions. If being
an 'enthusiast' is a requirement to asking questions about gliding, I
apologize for the post.

Well, here's the 16mm Bowlus video that this 'enthusiast' was fishing
for the info on this newsgroup for, up for SALE on EBAY, and it's
only $1,500!! Quick- somebody buy it before I do! ;-)

http://tinyurl.com/dbz879

-Paul