Old November 3rd 09, 04:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ricky

Default P-63 (?) Airacobra/Kingcobra power question

On Nov 3, 9:09*am, "vaughn"
wrote:

As its name "rec.aviation.piloting" implies, this group is more for airplane
drivers than for aircraft designers or aviation historians...(rest snipped) *

Regards
Vaughn

Hey, thanks for your suggestion. I've been in Usenet since the early
90s and am very careful (generally) about on-topic discussion. This is
totally on topic and useful, interesting & beneficial to this
particular community. I am an "airplane driver," and, I'm sure you
know or will learn, drivers run the gamut of interest in airplanes in
every aspect.
I submit this topic with absolutely NO reservation that this is
violating the traditions of an "airplane driver's" group.

Thanks anyway,

Ricky