Old October 3rd 10, 03:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default VFR Practise Approaches

On Oct 2, 5:43*pm, Mark Hansen wrote:

Please explain exactly
what he said can be done in B which you believe cannot.

I JUST DID. Let me repeat myself AGAIN so we are very clear where Mx
is wrong. He said I can do what I want in Bravo. I cannot.

RE-READ MY PRIOR POST.

To repeat myself AGAIN. You can't climb when you are expected to
descend. You can't change course without ATC permission in Bravo.
NOT SURE WHY YOU SNIPPED THAT OUT????

Lets go this route, be my guest if YOU wish to climb when making an
approach to land or deviate from your EXPECTED heading without a
clearance in Bravo. Not my ticket on the line. (see further down on
how I handle Bravo)

On Bravo transitions, when I request transition to XYZ airport, AFTER
getting my Bravo clearance, I may get maintain at or below 4500. Lack
of heading instructions does not give me permission to deviate. ATC
expects a straight line from entry to XYZ airport before you exit
Bravo. You best not be loitering over one's house while transitioning
WITHOUT permission as ATC just may be planning that airspace behind
you.

AGAIN If I am going to do something different then what is expected, I
will request from ATC permission. That is what I have done in KMEM,
KPIT, KMSY, KBWI and KCLE bravo airspace for sight seeing and I have
NOT been gigged for any time I queried to deviate.

With all the radio traffic, you have to be concise and to the point
and KNOW THE AREA for sight seeing in Bravo. I got from approach,
deviation approved, advise when returning back on course when I did
sight seeing tours in these areas.

I have on the flip side been denied sight seeing twice due to traffic
in the area. (houses were near IA approach fixes).

Again, if YOU want to change headings IN BRAVO without notifying ATC
JUST BECAUSE THEY DIDN"T ISSUE YOU HEADING INSTRUCTIONS, be my guest,
it won't be my ticket on the line. You just may be turning into an IA
approach course filled up with airplanes!!!!!

Lately I've noticed that Anthony has been making a real effort to
make it clear that he only simulates. Perhaps it's time to give
him a break?

He sure DID NOT say he never flew a real plane in this thread until I
called him out on it did he!!!!!

He never answered my question about his experience in a real plane in
Bravo did he!!!!!

He won't get a break out of me until he stops lying to whom he
responds to. At least the person receiving the answer will at least
have a warning he has NO REAL WORLD experience.