Old May 25th 18, 05:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Del Jensen

Default Pitot system - odd event

On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 6:54:05 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Excellent article by Lee Kuhlke in the July 2005 issue of Soaring magazine dealing with methods of troubleshooting your pitot/static/total energy system. I don't have the link available, but with the above information (Lee Kuhlke, July 2005, Title "How's Your Plumbing) you should be able to find it.Highly recommended.

Also, a great document from Mike Borgelt on the same subject.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iqklz472pw...Leaks.pdf?dl=0

Thank you so much. I've downloaded the Borgelt article and will track down the Kuhlke article. Also, appreciate Dave's advice; look under seat pan and tube routing through front hinge on panel/canopy. Makes sense. You've all been very helpful.