Old December 20th 03, 11:59 AM
B2431

From: "Tarver Engineering"
Date: 12/19/2003 5:12 PM Central Standard Time

"Kevin Brooks" wrote in message

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"B2431" wrote in message

Tarver, the man was being gracious to you. Can you not be at least

polite
in
return? A simple "thank you" would have sufficed.

Henriques is a turd and he is apologising for being a turd online. I'd

be
well within my rights to have old Dudley killed.

Now that is not a very smart thing to say, even for you.

Dudley is smart enough to know that my doing noting does not make him safe.
A man in this business as long as Henriques has been knows better than to
mess with other people's money.

Tarver, before this goes on much further I highly suggest you do a little legal
research. I bet you will find convaying a threat online is a federal felony.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired