Old August 16th 12, 06:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

Default Ventus 3?

Also you need to remember that each glider has strengths and weaknesses. One contest in a certain type of flying does not mean one glider I'd better in all locations.

Historically the ASG has been better in very strong conditions while the V2c is better in weaker conditions. If we all flew at Uvalde everyday then building gliders for that environment only makes sense. That said I can see changes coming in the V2 just from the trickle down of the Quentus.