Old January 25th 21, 05:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
swinkelj

Default Weglide.org

Op maandag 25 januari 2021 om 16:34:30 UTC+1 schreef krasw:
On Saturday, 23 January 2021 at 17:35:43 UTC+2, Aldo Cernezzi wrote:
WeGlide has been chosen and promoted by the German NAC (DAeC) as the platform of choice for this year's decentralized championship. That says something about its potential development. We'll see if it gains momentum.

Aldo Cernezzi
www.voloavela.it

Germans have two different associations for glider pilots and now two different online platforms I guess?

https://beta.weglide.org/