Old April 5th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
CareBear

Default Almost got My Ticket Yesterday

"Andrew Gideon" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 06:54:30 -0400, Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:

Is this political correctness run amuck?

I think it's more like cheering on a runner in the midst of a race. Sure,
there's cheering at the end too.

If he'd decided to drop flying as a result, condolences would be
absolutely appropriate.

- Andrew

Andrew, thanks for the reply to Mortimer Turd, RN . There is always someone
who wants to be negative. If he couldn't say something positive, maybe he
should have just kept his mouth shut. Of course, his opinion does not
change what happened or how I feel. As a young man of 56, I still feel VERY
good about the outcome.

CareBear